December 9 - December 25, 2013
Online retreat featuring Behold! by Pamela Hawkins. Join others on this Advent journey and enter Advent this year with curious expectancy and trustful anticipation. Linger for a while and pay close attention to the meaning of the season as you focus on a single word each week, pray the beautiful prayers and hymn text, and explore various forms of prayer. For this eRetreat, we will use Pamela C. Hawkins' Advent book, BEHOLD! Whether you opt to join our online discussion groups to interact with others around Pam's writing or reflect on the material on your own, you will gain new insights as you pray your way into beholding the coming of the Christ child.
This eRetreat starts the first day of Advent and goes through Christmas day.
- Each week, we'll focus on a different theme.
- Each day, we'll participate in spiritual practices.
- Video how to's for Praying with Images, Silent Prayer, Using Prayer Beads, and Compline Prayer are a part of our eRetreat as are audio readings to guide us in daily prayer.
- Group discussion offers a place to share your questions and insights with others.
- Plan for about 30 minutes per day.
It is essential to have a copy of Pam's book, BEHOLD!, for this eRetreat. A 20% discount is available for those who register for this online retreat.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!