March 5 - April 20, 2014
Join us--alone or with a group of friends--in an online Lent retreat featuring The Awkward Season by Pamela C. Hawkins. The purpose of our time in individual retreat and small group discussion is to:
- Try new prayer practices each day
- Grow deeper the prayer practice of intercession.
- Read and discuss Scripture with retreat participants from near and far.
- Journey with a group of friends from Ash Wednesday through Easter.
- The retreat begins on Wednesday, March 5 and runs through Sunday, April 20.
- Cost of the retreat is $40. You will need to purchase a print copy of The Awkward Season in preparation for the course. (Registrants receive a discount code for 25% off the price for purchases made at the UpperRoom online bookstore.)
- Log on daily where ever you have internet access. You will be guided through prayers and scripture reflection each day. All material is asynchronous, so you can access it anytime that is convenient for you.
- You’ll have opportunity to interact with a small group of participants through online discussion three times per week (or more frequently should you choose to.)
This online retreat is offered in partnership with BeADisciple.
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!